Check out Newspepper’s latest promotional video for the Annual Offshore Support Journal Conference and Awards!
We were approached by OSJ to promote a video that showcased the conference and the awards earned by top industry leaders.Tweet
Well hello there, over the past six years we have been doing business for technology companies both in Europe and in the USA. We have built up an extensive network of technology influencers and know how business works on both sides of the pond.
If you are a startup wanting to launch in Silicon Valley and/or the USA we can help.
What we are good at:
- Getting your technology or product infront of US journalists.
- Throwing launch events and parties and inviting the right people.
- Getting you infront of US investors.
- Launching product at the right time in the USA.
- Creating compelling content explaining how your product or service works.
Our clients include Facebook, Parliament, PayPal and Channel 4.
If you need help in any of these areas, get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comTweet
What we did at SXSW Interactive this year:
- Ustream: We have been building our relationship with UStream over the past three years.
- LiveU: We have worked with LiveU over the past two years- LiveU enables us to stream full HD content via 3G and 4G network.
- Echo: Echo provided a real-time platform where anyone using the hashtag #villaustin could see their content displayed in an open format.
- Tropo: Tropo was one of the main sponsors for the TV studio.
- One month of pre-planning for four live days of streaming.
- All pre-promotion of the stream.
- All studio logistics and booking of guests.
- Provide production crew and studio staff.
- Provide on-air talent
- Post editing of stream interviews and feedback loop.
Newspepper teamed up with PayPal to create an informative video for small businesses looking for a simple, secure way to take card payments anytime and anywhere they trade. The new PayPal Here app is “a complete payment solution that allows any business to accept PayPal, credit and debit card payments simply and securely on the go.”
Be sure to check out PayPal’s blog to view Newspepper’s video there too!Tweet
We were approached by CTH to produce a video that really showcased the neighbourhood they’ve helped to make healthy, safe and welcoming. CTH has built over 100 properties, with two new builds completed and four blocks refurbished in just the five years they have been working for their residents.
In the video, we interviewed residents, members of the community and captured new builds, repairs and refurbishments across the housing estate.Tweet
The technology industry moves so quickly if you don’t constantly innovate you will get left behind . To stay lean we’ve decided it’s time to innovate and move in another direction here at Newspepper; Our current model of video production and distribution just isn’t scalable enough, we want to build a product that will have an impact on millions of people all over the world. Over the years we’ve had big contracts from some great clients who we’ve built fantastic relationships with; PayPal, Facebook, The BBC, Channel 4 and the British Parliament. But we recognize the opportunity to build a product that could disrupt the media industry and affect effect millions of people all over the world.
- Should be a rockstar ‘hacker’ who can excel at both making quick prototypes and making long-term, beautiful designs
- Strong, diverse programming background (Obj-C, Java, Ruby, PHP, SQL, HTML5, etc.)
- Experience building server-side web infrastructure
- Experience building mobile applications (iOS, Android, etc.)
- Familiar with streaming video, video compositing, and cloud architecture
- Work well on a team, take charge of project development
- Extensive existing client base in both SF and London
- Experience in online media with traditional and new media brands
- Distribution to extensive networks
- Access to high level networks
- Fun working environment
- International travel between SF and London
As an Internet video production connoisseur, Newspepper is thrilled to capture events via video.
We specialise in producing excellent quality content at a low cost for our clients.
If you’re hosting an event, Newspepper can help! We’ll provide a presenter and videographer to cover the event, and you’ll walk away with a promotional video to share with the public.
Take a look at Newspepper’s coverage of the Eventbrite Summer Party in London this month, which is an excellent example and showcase of our work!
With exclusive interviews and crystal-clear cutaways, you’ll feel as if you’re at the event with us!
In this video, we show how Eventbrite brings diverse companies together, and discuss the launch of Eventbrite UK with the CEO and co-founder.
Watch the video above for Eventbrite coverage, and follow Newspepper on Facebook and Twitter to see more videos!
Here’s a look at Newspepper’s video for the new mobile payment app for PayPal for consumers!
Newspepper teamed up with PayPal to create a helpful video for consumers looking to pay in a quicker, new and more fashionable way.
The PayPal inStore app is a cashless, cardless way to make purchases on the British High Street.
Newspepper’s video has over 11,000 views on Youtube, and has also been picked up in national news (like Telegraph!) and tech blogs!
Check out PayPal’s website to watch Newspepper’s video there too!
Last month, The Newspepper team brought along cameras to snag interviews at the Social TV World Summit Event to see how Social TV platforms can be integrated in a multi-screened world to increase audience engagement and participation.
At the Social TV premiere in London, about 160 people, ranging from broadcast industries, new media, operators, vendors and analysts, met to chat about the emerging role of social TV.
It was THE event to be at to network and brainstorm social TV strategies. Check out Newspepper’s video above to see what you may have missed out on and why social media is the leading success story in the TV revolution!
Check out this new video we produced for Facebook UK!
A recent study by Deliotte found that Facebook UK injects a £2.2bn into the UK economy, and that over 35 000 jobs are supported directly via the platform.
In the video, we showed how new Facebook UK initiatives will be implemented across the UK including their new Ad Boost program which helps support small businesses by offering free advertising and support.
We also showcased three SMEs, Farfetch, Morphsuits, and Cake Pop Princess, who spoke about how they used Facebook to boost their business to a global scale.
Watch the video above to find out more!Tweet